Animal hoarding is a serious issue that can affect the health of people residing in the residence as well as the animals themselves. In cases of animal hoarding, the combination of feces and gross filth create biohazards that put the health of all living things in that area at risk.
Animal Hoarding Cleanup Services Include:
- Clean up and remove animal feces, urine, and any items effected by animals.
- Dumpsters and unmarked trucks will be provided in order to maintain confidentiality.
- Our technicians are trained to be sensitive and compassionate about the situation. The combination of their training and their multitude of work experiences makes them well prepared to help with the situation and make it a more comfortable process.
- IICRC Certified Pet Odor and Disinfection clean up service work to ensure the home is in a healthy, livable condition.
Address Our Mess provides animal hoarding cleanup services to maintain your health and that of your animals. Know when it is time to call for help; know these four main signs of animal hoarding, according the Hoarding of Animals Research Consortium (HARC):
- It is no longer possible to meet the necessary standards for sanitation, food, water, medical care, and space for the animals.
- There is no understanding on how the living conditions are affecting the animals and humans residing in the residence.
- The resident continues bringing animals in the home despite the unhealthy conditions and unsound structure.
- The resident is in denial about the problem.
Contact a professional service for the safety of all the humans and animals residing in the home.